Often the first step in fertility treatment, follicle tracking helps identify the most fertile time and can also be undertaken as part of ovulation induction.
Who is it for?
- Any patient wishing to undergo fertility treatment or taking ovulation induction medication
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with consultant gynaecologist
- 3 * transvaginal ultrasound scan to monitor the ovarian cycle
- Day 21 progesterone blood test
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
- Email follow up of results
- Written report
The following can be added at an additional charge:
- Follow up consultation
Please note that our self pay packages are available at The Portland Hospital only. Please enquire with the practice secretary if you wish to book at another hospital.
- £880 (including follow up consultation)
To book an appointment now please call:
0207 10 11 700