Our fertility check gives a good indication of your fertility levels and can provide guidance of reasons for unsuccessful conception or reassurance on how much time there is left to start a family.
Who is it for?
Women or couples wanting to test their fertility potential.
At the age of 30, 35 and 40 years or if there is any delay in conceiving
What does it involve?
Our Essential fertility check includes the following:
- A consultation with a consultant gynaecologist
- Abdominal and pelvic examination
- Transvaginal ultrasound scan
- Blood tests including
- Day 2-5 FSH, LH, oestradiol (ovarian hormones), Prolactin
- AMH (test for ovarian reserve)
- Vitamin D
- Day 21 progesterone test (test of ovulation)
- Thyroid function tests
- Comprehensive report to you and your GP
- Pre-conception advice
- Direct access for any urgent health concerns
Our Comprehensive fertility check is as above but includes a HyCoSy scan, a specialist scan to assess the uterine cavity and Fallopian tubes, instead of an ultrasound scan and includes partner semen analysis.
The following tests can be added to a fertility health check at an additional cost:
- Semen analysis
- Infection profile
- Cervical smear & HPV
Please note that this self-pay package is only available at our City of London clinic.
- £310 New Consultation
- £280 Follow Up Appointment
- £160 Follicle Tracking Scan
- £825 New Consultation and HyCoSy Scan